- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field or equivalent years of experience
- 7+ years of team leadership, supervisory or management experience in a fast-paced IT environment in a similar role, including direct experience working for a Global Organization and/or providing cross-cultural support.
- Advanced skills in general office systems, equipment and applications to support business needs (e.g., Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Office, Project Management systems, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Strong knowledge and experience with IT tools and technologies required by the department/unit as well as IT processes and methodologies including:
- Documentation and validation of business requirements.
- Structural analysis, data modeling, information engineering, mathematical model building, sampling, and resource planning.
- Development of multi-tier business applications.
- Management of full development lifecycles for software applications using tools such as MS Project, Visio, JIRA highly desired.
- Knowledge of data management, business intelligence methodologies, and OLAP tools highly desired.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment and work independently and apply good judgment.
- Must be able to work within a team both as a leader and as a team member.
- Must be able to convey knowledge to customers, peers, and managers of widely diverse skill levels.
- Advanced ability to analyze, evaluate and solve problems, based on an in-depth knowledge of business trends as well as organizational objectives.
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focus, strong relationships with Company constituents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in budgeting, cost control, and operational forecasting.
- Passion and drive for technology as a service and business enabler.
- Enforce KPIs used for measuring results and performing look-backs on completed projects.
- Ability to identify overlapping projects and make appropriate recommendations on the course of action to properly influence others.
- Ability to manage delivery and build effective direct reports and teams.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering, Information Technology, Design