Our client is 10 months into the process of building a Center of Excellence for Salesforce. Their plan is to drive the innovation, integration and support all of the Salesforce (Lightning) instances for the various departments into one large enterprise platform that will leverage the most from the vendor and SIs while giving them the ability to drive the strategy and direction of how Salesforce will be utilize throughout the Commonwealth.
Senior Level Lightning Developer (Salesforce.com) will be responsible for working with an identified stakeholder community and managing the solution delivery of the Salesforce.com platform for that specific business unit.
- Agile Software Methodology implementation experience is helpful
- 2-5 years of SF development experience
- 2 years of SF Lightning experience
- Experience in developing Lightning Component from scratch in a new Salesforce.com implementation or new instance (there is no Classic Environment with this customer).
- Salesforce.com certification desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Experienced doing SF development in a new implementation environment and continuous improvement for a new application
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment required
- Bachelors degree in business or information systems preferred
The Salesforce.com Developer works collaboratively with others across the organization to provide technical solutions and is a subject matter expert for delivering and supporting the Salesforce.com application. This individual is responsible for working with Solutions Architects and other developers in identifying, evaluating, and developing solutions that meet user and for delivering functionality through an Agile delivery model.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform hands-on technical design, solution architectures, architecture road-maps, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements and identify/document technical gaps.
- Acts as the Technical lead while working with cross- functional members such as, Business Functions, and System Integrators to drive implementations.
- Be recognized as a Techno/Functional expert in Salesforce Lightning and the Salesforce Ecosystem including integrations experience with integrating Salesforce with other applications.
- Responsible to conduct reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers' business requirements.
- Collaborate with the project leads to estimate the delivery time-lines, estimate resourcing needs, and identify risks & issues upfront.
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible, high quality and scalable solution.
- Keep on top of tracking assigned tasks/deliverables, risks & issues and report to Management as needed.
- Monitor and drive issues to resolution.
- Participate in validation/testing and release activities as needed.
- Must be capable of demonstrating capabilities of the implementation and conduct technical training
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.