***This position can be based out of one of three corporate office locations: McLean, VA or Memphis, TN or Dallas, TX***
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature, and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future - for our guests, owners, and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
Commercial technology solutions (a.k.a. Commercial Off-The-Shelf - COTS) from third-party vendors support numerous corporate, call center, and hotel technology functions. As the Senior Lead Security Architect - Commercial Solutions, you will be a technical leader on Hilton's Global Information Security. You will be responsible for integrating sound cyber security processes and controls for COTS solutions that handle sensitive data, may impact guest and employee life safety, and deliver positive guest stay experiences. You will be developing, maintaining, performing, and managing processes that provide for the initial and ongoing secure implementation of commercial solutions. You will be responsible for the consistent and repeatable implementation of commercial solution security controls.
More specifically, you will:
- Perform timely reviews and assessments of commercial solution architecture and supporting service delivery processes that help ensure cyber risks are not introduced due to limitations in technology management, maintenance, and support processes.
- Be dedicated to the integration of commercial solutions into enterprise technology management and security process (e.g., threat management, logging, patch delivery).
- Execute annual Payment Card Industry (PCI) commercial solutions assessments, as well as other compliance driven requirements (e.g., privacy impact analyses).
This is a new position at Hilton and this new technical leader will have the opportunity to craft the approach and direction for the role.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Experience serving as the overall technical cyber liaison between Hilton's Global Information Security team and partner groups. This includes providing technical security consulting throughout the commercial solutions lifecycle.
- Expertise developing an understanding of how a solution functions through the review of user documentation and inquiries with vendors.
- Applied knowledge of base cyber security practices at all layers of the technology stack in the design and/or assessment of commercial solutions:
- Network Layer: un-trusted network access controls, application firewall rules and vendor remote access
- Platform: AD, Domain Join, service accounts, COTS solution, platform agent interoperability and patching
- Devices/IoT: communication requirements and centralized device management
- Data and Database: Data types stored, processed, transmitted, database accounts and access controls, and secure database connections
- Application: Application access, role based access to admin and business transactions/functions
- Experience leading multi-functional technology groups comprised of positive partnerships such as solution sponsors, engineers, and support to promote initial and ongoing secure commercial solutions architecture and management practices.
- Prior experience in managing or implementing a commercial solution is desirable.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Eight (8) years of related work experience (as listed above)
- Supervisory experience
- Travel up to 30% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Technical Degree OR Certification in CISSP
- Twelve (12) years of related work experience (as listed above)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!