• Major technology company is seeking a Java engineer with 14 plus years of experience to develop, document and maintain architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
• The ideal Java Engineer will be skilled in Requirements, Architecture, Design, code and unit test We use Eclipse, IntelliJ and our Database is NoSQL, as well as SQL RDBMS.
• We are using Test Driven Development, and Continuous Integration -- Our Tool Chain is Atlassian Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, SonarQube, and Maven.
• The Java Engineer will lead development of code and integration of complex software components into a fully functional software system.
• Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
• Provides technical leadership for software projects. Plans, executes and documents software research and development projects.
• Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
Technologies being used:
Java 8, XML, Cloud Deployment (PCF or Azure), RESTful Microservices, Eclipse, IntelliJ, XML NoSQL database, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Atlassian Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, SonarQube, and Maven. Frameworks include Spring Boot, JAXB, Angular 4+, and RabbitMQ.