We have an immediate need for an IT Security Engineer to join our growing Security and Incident Response team. This is a direct hire, permanent job located in Palm Bay, FL. Relocation assistance is available for candidates not local to Palm Bay. Because of the nature of our work, a current, active Secret security clearance is REQUIRED.
In this role, you will be responsible for certifying that network infrastructure complies with contract requirements pertaining to IT Security requirements, as well as meeting the standards for mandated risk frameworks.
- Responsible for developing security overlays, data flow diagrams, internal requirements, based on customer requirements.
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide technical advise to software development teams in the areas of design reviews, hardware requirements, etc.
- Work closely with Program Managers, Systems Engineering and other teams.
- Brief senior management on all aspects of Security Engineering.
- Identify security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications including hardware, software,firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus systems, etc.
- Conduct complex security architecture analysis to evaluate and mitigate risks.