Job Title: Senior IT Agile Coach
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 6+ months
Essential Functions: The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
* Build and coach high performing Agile teams
* Look for ways to strengthen team's understanding of Agile / Scrum concepts and principles
* Ensure teams actions are aligned with the project goals / vision
* Ensure Scrum practices are used and improved within and across teams
* Bring transparency to Business and IT organization about development and grow trust
* Skilled in building relationships and navigating through organizations
* Maintain project data in the Rally tool ensuring updates are both accurate and timely
* Identify trade-offs between short and long term benefits to drive shared vision between the team and product owner
* Lead by example: Do not shy away of any tasks that could help the team. Lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
* Foster a continuous learning environment helping teams to inspect & adapt
* Lead a team in design, implementation, testing and validation of programming code and products.
* Document and communicate expectations, resolutions and product information.
* Set schedules, facilitate discussions and resolve problems.
* Guide and shape team-oriented behaviors and interactions.
Required work experience: 5+ years related work experience
Certifications: CSM certification Required
* Knowledgeable about various Agile methodologies and experienced in coaching Scrum teams
* Experience working in Agile software development settings and teams
Required Management experience: No supervisory/management experience required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work; preferably in an IT related field.