Human Resources (HR) ManagerCompensation:
$120000.00 to $140000.00 yearly
Are you a Senior Human Resources Manager looking for a new opportunity with a growing construction company where you will get the chance to build the Human Resource function? Then you may be the perfect fit for a role that Robert Half’s HR Services Direct Hire division is working on in the Des Moines Metro!
Successful Human Resources Managers must have knowledge and experience with all HR platforms including talent acquisition/talent development, employee onboarding, compensation and benefits administration, performance improvement and mid-level management development. As a key member of the Executive Team the HR Business Leader will partner with executive leadership to create and implement the Organization’s strategic plan, and lead the efforts directly related to Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE:
• Determine the annual work plan, financial plan, and related goals and targets for the department and managing the department to achieve those goals within plan.
• Partner with Finance to set organizational budget for compensation and benefits, and with Legal and Compliance regrading identification and mitigation of organizational risks.
• Work with brokers and other external advisors on benefit program and human resource related insurance coverages.
• Inform executive leadership and board committees on key performance indicators and strategies related to Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness. Based upon internal and external data, trending analysis, and recognized organizational needs and opportunities, advise and support leadership in identifying and implementing strategies and tactics that help us meet our targets and hold ourselves accountable.
• Provide strategic leadership and accountability for resolving Employee Relations concerns, making sure we are exercising our Just Culture and meeting all legal, compliance, and regulatory requirements.
• Lead the organization to ensure we are creating a diverse and inclusive culture in which all can thrive; this includes our organizational, structural and individual capabilities.
• Serve as a consultant for executive leaders on their professional development and provide counsel related to issues and opportunities as warranted.
• Ensure organizational compliance with all federal, state and local laws related to employee benefits, compensation, employment and training. Remain current with changes in human resource and employment law and manage company relationships with state and local regulatory agencies, such as IA Department of Human Rights.
For immediate and confidential consideration call 515-244-4414 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources with 10+ years in human resources in a senior leadership capacity
• Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
• Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
• Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
HR (Human Resources), HRIS - Human Resources Info Systems, Strategic Communication, Strategic Goals, Strategic Partners, Employment Policies, Operational Policies, Policies & Procedures, Talent Development, Talent Planning
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$120,000.00 - $140,000.00 /Year