TEKsystems is looking for a Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join their team. This is a true full-stack software engineer so they need to have working experience with the 4 skills outlined in the top skills details.
- 6-8 years of hands on experience developing software.
- Proven .NET, C#, SQL skill set.
- Desire to work in a collaborative agile environment solving problems as part of a team, mobbing and/or pairing experience a plus.
- Commitment to design and deliver code that is readable, maintainable, testable, scalable, reusable, efficient, and innovative.
- Experience implementing the principles outlined in Domain Driven Design, Clean Code, Working Effectively with Legacy Code, and the Art of Unit Testing.
- Understanding of SOLID object-oriented software principles and experience implementing them.
This is a 12-month contract, with high expectation for extension.
This contract DOES have the ability for C2C and sponsorship.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.