AIC Talent Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (Web Developer) position with our client in Cincinnati, OH. This position is a CONTRACT TO HIRE role - great salary/benefits/bonus! W2 ONLY - No C2C for this Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (Web Developer).
The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (Web Developer) will work closely with multiple Engineering teams to design, develop and enhance the client's content management system (CMS). This engineer will develop and maintain a web site authoring front-end and its content publishing and delivery services. The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (Web Developer) will work closely with engineering and product managers to deliver quarterly business and technical objectives. Prior experience with ecommerce and CMS platforms will be highly considered.
- HTML5 & CSS3
- React and Redux
- VS Code, IntelliJ
- GIT, Gitlab, TeamCity,
- JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (Web Developer) Minimum Technology Qualifications:
- 3+ years' experience with modern web stacks using ReactJS
- 2+ years' experience with NodeJS building backend services
- Experience with DevOPs, TDD, and the SOLID principles
Software & Collaboration Qualifications:
- Follows established architecture patterns and practices
- Offer suggestions to improve and minimize technical debt
- Solve critical defects both in production and test/stage environments
- Works with QA team to support automated functional testing
- Works in an Agile and SCRUM environment
- Experience working with an engineering team of 5+
- Works with outside teams to support product use and adoption
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer