We are looking for a creative and talented Senior Front End Engineer. Our platform interacts with tens of million of users per month, and our mission is to develop user interfaces that provide an intuitive user interaction and dramatically enhance the overall user experience. In this role, your contributions will be extremely visible and have a direct impact on a large user base. We experiment with and optimize all our user interfaces, and we actively find the most effective layouts via extensive A/B testing. Our design life-cycle is consistently driven by quantitative data analysis in order to measure and maximize user impact. You will utilize core software development skills to create user-facing applications and tools that will assist partners in optimizing their use of our innovative analytics platform.
The Role You Will Have
* Convert UI specifications into clean and easy to maintain responsive web pages
* Assist in documenting, debugging, evaluating, and unit testing projects
* Participate in code reviews and application design discussions
* Collaborate and communicate effectively, working in a team environment with other experienced engineers
* Implement A/B tests
What You Will Bring
* 5+ years of full-time professional web development experience A MUST
* Expert level understanding of CSS and preprocessors (Less, Sass)
* Experience with PostCSS a plus
* Excellent communication and time management skills
* Attention to detail for tasks both big and small
* Ability to manage time effectively and complete work by given deadlines
* Proactive instead of reactive: looking for ways to improve self and projects
* Ability to adapt and integrate quickly into a fast-paced environment
* Experience with Git
* Experience with Webpack, Gulp, Babel, and BrowserStack preferred
* Understanding of Python and Jinja a plus
What We Have To Offer
* Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
* Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
* Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
* Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
* Daily catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
* Bi-weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
* Bi-weekly onsite happy hour
* Catered dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays
* Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
* Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.