We are looking for a Senior Front End (UI) Engineer, who is passionate about User Interface development Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- Develop new user-facing features and functionality for our applications
- Working on the front lines of the product team
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git experience preferable)
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Webpack
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Familiarity with OOP concepts
- Demonstrates ability to understand notations done in modeling languages (i.e., UML) pertaining to use cases and class diagrams and be able to implement this through coding
- Write high-quality software code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements
- Good understanding of all parts of Software Engineering (e.g., Requirements, Design, Implementation, TestingAgile Software development process experience
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Detail-oriented, results-driven, and works well within a team environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, and experience troubleshooting systems issues
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrates an ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a service orientated personality
Top Three Skills:
- Experience interacting with restful services - ability to consume data from a back end service (API)
- Experience working with Angular 2 or 4. - The team is working with Angular 7 and 8 and implementing it into the environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the field.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.