Financial Analyst - AIX
The Financial Analyst will provide strategic partnership and financial expertise to the Specialty organization, specifically the AIX Group.
- Development of the monthly reporting package
- Set up process, tracking and reporting, taking first pass at all analytics, etc.
- Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Analyzes financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Identifies trends and recommends improvements accordingly.
- Directs preparation of studies, reports, and analyses in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections, and business forecasts.
- Establishes databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing future plans and forecasts.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
- Coordinates with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, trended future requirements, government requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of related experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint experience required
- Demonstrated ability to independently complete mid-level analytics
- Hyperion experience would be a plus, but is not required
- P&C Industry experience is preferred, but not required