Senior Financial Analyst
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Tremendous opportunity with a large, industry leading company for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst seeking to grow. This key role will report to the Director of Finance and have a direct path for promotion upon success in this position. Key responsibilities include: operations finance, financial reporting, preparation of leadership team presentations, pricing analysis, dashboard reporting, financial analysis, ROI analysis, and driving process improvements. This fast-paced role, hands on, diverse will be highly visible to the leadership team and have the potential to be highly impactful.
The company offers competitive benefits, a casual culture, work life balance,, strong management team, and the potential to truly impact the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 4-8++ years of relevant finance/FP&A experience
- Experience working in manufacturing or distribution industry and supporting operations from a finance perspective
- Advanced Excel proficiency (vlookups, pivot tables and, preferably, VBA/macros) and ability to work with large data sets and whittle information down to actionable intelligence
- Experience using other technology tools such as Tableau, Power BI, ERP systems, and dashboard systems
- A drive to manage and develop staff in the future
- Ability to be both in the details, and see strategically, as well as drive process improvements and efficiencies
- History of job stability and ongoing progression required for consideration
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See some of our other career opportunities at: https://www.theintersectgroup.com/jobs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72799 when responding to this ad.