Responsible for various financial analyses, with an emphasis on budgeting, treasury management, cost and reimbursement analysis. Manages internal contracting services, assesses processes and makes process improvement recommendations. Communicates with internal key stakeholders, presenting current and future projection results, risks and needs.
Models core values, HEART, in daily actions.
Honesty - Speak and act with truth and respect.
Engagement - Embrace and commit to our mission, vision and values.
Aloha - Serve others with a spirit of kindness and compassion.
Resilience - Rebound and recover with a sense of urgency.
Teamwork - Work together for success.
REPORTING AND ANALYSES OF FINANCIAL DATA
● Assists with month and year-end closing process for assigned areas.
● Collects, analyzes and maintains financial and statistical data for all assigned areas on an ongoing basis.
● Analyzes data and produces ad-hoc reports as assigned.
● Develops and maintains a system for reporting on financial performance of assigned areas to
various levels of management.
● Develops a system of educating users of all assigned areas on financial, statistical,
reimbursement and compliance information.
● Performs budget variance analysis on a monthly and ad-hoc basis for areas assigned.
● Assists management in completing financial assessments or audits of assigned areas.
BUDGET PROCESS FACILITATION
● Coordinates and assists in the budget process from start to finish including schedules,
computer model and budget instructions.
● Assists assigned departments in completing all areas of the annual budget.
Coordinates and compiles capital budgets with departments.
● Analyzes budget submissions and prepares comparative schedules.
● Prepares budget reports for the leadership team.
● Prepares final budget schedules including Board and department reports.
REGULATORY REPORTING AND AUDITS
● Assists with regulatory and other compliance filings/tasks, including audits (Medicare,
Medicaid, financial, etc.), cost reports, tax filings, CMS filings, etc.
● Assists with identifying and recommending solutions to issues related to compliance with
government and other regulations.
● Assists with contract analysis and administration, as assigned.
● Assists, organizes and maintains contracts and files.
● Manages internal contracting services to ensure timely execution and overall contract efficiency
and quality, as assigned.
● Assists with contracting procedures for various vendors including but not limited to IT,
Facilities, Procurement, and other vendors not included as pharmaceutical manufacturers or
payers, as assigned.
● Assists with providing contractual guidance by analyzing business objectives, determining
resource requirements, evaluating operational processes and identifying optimal solutions, as
● Works with Government payers and health insurance plans to maintain appropriate business
status and negotiate optimal payer contracts, as assigned.
LEAD ROLE IN FINANCIAL SUPPORT DEPARTMENT
● Serves as a department resource and helps with improving efficiency within the department.
● Has knowledge of major functions of other department positions as necessary to ensure
● Assists with orienting and training other department staff.
● Makes recommendations to improve department efficiency, policies and procedures.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
● Collaborates and communicates with internal key stakeholders by presenting current and future
projections, results, risks and needs.
● Coordinates solutions with various departments.
● Attends various meetings representing Financial Services, including the preparation and
presentation of financial information, as needed.
● Maintains and updates the charge master file, as assigned.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.