Senior Enterprise Salesforce Architect (VP Level Role)
Pays up to $185K base (Depending on experience)
Outstanding Company- Great Benefits- Amazing Culture
We are looking for a Senior Enterprise Salesforce.com Technical Architect who will play a critical role in defining and creating our Salesforce.com platform and application solutions for the entire organization. This role works with a cross-section of departments to collaborate and consult with key business partners to determine the best Salesforce solutions for their needs. The candidate will be responsible for owning the architecture, development, and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development). You will also have the responsibility of the overall health and management of the tool, including the formulation and recommendation of operational, upgrade and general management policies and standards for the platform.
- Function as the primary technical resource for all projects and initiatives that plan to leverage the Salesforce.com platform. Work with colleagues to understand how to best leverage the capabilities of the platform as well as the suite of solutions available.
- Develop new solutions on the Salesforce Financial Services Cloud platform and leverage the platform by acquiring, developing and/or integrating both off-the-shelf (app exchange) platform solutions and configuring new business solutions on the platform.
- Ensure the long-term utility of the Salesforce.com platform by leading ongoing solution adoption that ensures that new solutions are designed and implemented to broadly support the needs of the company.
- Leverage Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and scripting language to deliver highly dynamic and personalized content
- Design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Partner with cross-functional business teams to gather and analyze business objectives, define business requirements, and facilitate and support the testing of new features.
- Manage the process of evaluating, communicating, testing, resolving issues and deploying Salesforce platform upgrades/releases as needed.
- Support Salesforce by maintaining a clean database, lead generation routing, operations processes, and identifying additional tools that may help for this purpose.
- Recommend and architect lead scoring, rules and routing rules
- Gather reporting requirements and translate them into Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Experience developing innovative solutions using the most advanced Salesforce development techniques to help get the most out of our investment in Salesforce
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Lightning: Experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components
- Preferred Salesforce certifications: Technical Architect, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, Advanced Developer, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer, Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant, Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience with Financial Services Cloud Preferred
- Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com
- Experience defining and maintaining sandbox environments as part of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to effectively research and communicate complex issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required, including project management capability
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, lead and influence cross-functional teams.
- Time management and multi-tasking ability are critical
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related discipline