Aerotek is currently partering with a large Electronics company seeking a Senior Electronics Engineer!
- Low Level Analog experience, thermocouples, RTD's, thermistors, high resolution A/D and D/A converters, amplifier design, filter design, transducer interfaces for nanometer scale position measurement.
- Microcontroller experience including USB, CAN, I2C and SPI communications protocols.
- Experience with schematic capture and board layout (Altium preferred). Controlled impedance signal routing, electromagnetic control in multilayer board design.
- Harness design for safety, EMC and signal integrity.
- PWM power drive experience.
- Power supply regulators, linear, switching, isolating.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility experience including compliance with US and international requirements, system and board design, and troubleshooting during regulatory testing.
- Safety design experience including compliance with UL60950 or UL61010 and product submission to a NRTL for regulatory approval.
- Stepper motor drive and control experience.
- Strong knowledge base in physics including sensor design and utilization with emphasis on system, environmental and materials interaction.
- Strong analytical skills for troubleshooting measurement and control anomalies.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related field, MS or PhD is a plus
- Minimum of 3-7 years of relevant experience in electrical engineering of instrumentation or closely related industry
- Should be highly knowledgeable and able to demonstrate one's application of engineering fundamentals, theories, concepts, and procedures used for the development of scientific instrumentation or similar products
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.