We are excited to be recruiting for a global leader in the plastics manufacturing industry. We are searching for a Senior Director of Capital Equipment Engineering. This Engineering Leader will be responsible for the acquisition, performance and cost-effectiveness of capital solutions.
- Critically evaluate alternative equipment solutions against defined performance measures.
- Improve the performance of capital solutions against functional requirements.
- Ensure the cost-effective delivery and performance of capital deployment across dozens of new and existing plants
- Work in a fast moving and innovative work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or science discipline required.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an engineering leadership position (manager of managers)
- Previous experience as an engineer developing hardware and equipment solutions.
- Plant engineering experience.
- Ability to build technical teams.
Contact: Marilyn Williams
Shepherd Search Group® is an executive search & recruitment firm providing leaders for a growing umbrella of industries, including: Engineering, Architecture, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance & Tax and Oil & Gas. We have three distinct service lines: Executive Search & Recruitment, Interim Staffing and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing). We have placed the very best industry talent at regional and national corporations for almost 30 years.
To learn more about Shepherd Search Group: Click Here