1. At least 5 years of experience crafting UX/IA for clients in a web marketing and technology environment
2. Solid understanding of website development processes (discovery, information architecture, UX design, visual design, development, testing, and optimization)
3. Experience producing user experience consulting deliverables (strategy plans, site maps, annotated wireframes, content analysis documents, user flows, high-level requirements, user test and focus group planning and analysis, prototypes
Our client is looking for a Digital Strategist to join their strategy team. The Sr. Digital Strategist will be responsible for various client-facing deliverables including web strategies, user analysis, usability recommendations, web analytic assessments, information architecture, project requirement documents and content type definitions.
- Provide strategic digital solution/direction and leadership across technologies & services, including: Digital Web Transformation, Conversion Optimization, Omnichannel Delivery, & Execution, Customer Journey Mapping, Content Management, Personalization Strategies, UX/UI Testing and Optimization, Marketing Automation, and CRM
-Leverage data, analytics and market research to develop strategist information architectures for clients.
- Plan and execute user research and analysis, defining users' needs and objectives through focus groups, interviews, working sessions, surveys and other discovery methods
- Serve as the user and client advocate within the project team to ensure that deliverables align with proposed strategic recommendations
- Use data tolls like Hotjar, Google Data Studio, Siteimprove and Moz to inform architectures and user experiences
- Contribute to new business development, team skill development and digital strategy innovation initiatives
- Be able to produce deliverables that establish the vision for the project and guide the user experience: industry/competitor analysis, personas, card sorting, heuristics evaluations, sitemaps, navigation testing, journey mapping, usability testing, and personalization strategy
- Conduct facilitated group meetings to gather details on business requirements
- Work closely and collaboratively with other strategists, creative design, development, and project managers throughout the project lifecycle
- Stay up to date on evolving trends, technologies and practices in UX and usabiity
At least 5 years of experience crafting UX/IA for clients in a web marketing and technology environment
Solid understanding of website development processes (discovery, information architecture, UX design, visual design, development, testing, and optimization)
Experience defining and writing detailed use cases and functional requirements
Experience consulting directly with clients where applicable, comfortably leading information architecture, usability, and strategy discussions
Ability to work on tight deadlines with tight turnarounds
Experience producing user experience consulting deliverables (strategy plans, site maps, annotated wireframes, content analysis documents, user flows, high-level requirements, user test and focus group planning and analysis, prototypes
Deep understanding of usability testing and data analysis and how they relate to the entire user experience
Excellent written, verbal, client service and presentation skills
Excellent organizational, time management, communication and interpersonal skills
Experience and comfort working directly with clients
Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.