Major Network Television Company Seeking Product Designer to Help Lead Streaming Experience Team
We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
We need a talented UX Designer to help drive our Product team responsible for driving innovative and groundbreaking viewing experiences across our new OTT platform. As Sr. UX Designer you will oversee a variety of projects and collaborate with fellow members of the Product teams to conceptualize, wireframe, prototype and develop business requirements into a usable, useful and delightful product.
* Take the lead in conceptualizing, wireframing and refining the design of innovative and delightful new viewing experiences that include live video, playlists, search and content discovery
* Help define and drive the UX strategy and roadmap for viewing across customer touchpoints on TV, mobile and web
* Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to create experiences that get users straight to content, based on a deep understanding of their needs and moods
* Minimum 5 years experience as a UX Designer or Interaction Designer within a large-scale consumer facing organization or digital agency
* Experience developing mobile/multi platform & platform agnostic product interfaces
* Experience in iOS, tvOS and Android Platforms is preferred
* Knowledge of additional platforms (OTT, Roku, Samsung, Xbox, Amazon Fire), UX guidelines, design language and interface design is beneficial
* A strong portfolio showcasing broad range of UX is a MUST
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.