Senior Developer with 5+ years of experience with:
1. Application development using React.js
2. Designing and implementing API interfaces using Microsoft .Net Core and Azure API Gateway
3. Objected-oriented programming
4. Implementing modern cloud technology specifically Platform as a Service type offerings such as but not limited to: web apps deployed to cloud, functions/lambdas, blob storage/buckets, etc.
Software Developer (API, Logic, Business Process Automation, Reporting)
* Implementing commercial grade API and related background systems data processing at scale.
* Object oriented programming, design patterns
* Implementing modern cloud technology specifically Platform as a Service type offerings such as but not limited to: web apps deployed to cloud, functions/lambdas, blob storage/buckets, etc.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Design, and implement API interfaces using Microsoft .Net Core and Azure API Gateway
* Take direction and work with the team to create and implement modern software following an agile process.
* Create features and functionality based on user stories and behavior
* Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to rest of the team and management
* Use current programming languages and technologies, write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications
* Participate in sprint planning, review and retrospective.
* Translate business requirements into working software deliverables
* Collaborate on software design and architecture
* Ability to work independently
* Work in a fast-paced product driven environment
* Complete other tasks as requested by Manager or Team Lead
* HTML5 / CSS3 w/ Bootstrap and SASS helpful
* .NET Core 2.x+ specifically C#, Razor View Engine/MVC
* Software Design Patterns experience
* Strong understanding of the development life cycle in a SCRUM environment along with programming techniques and tools
* Experience with git, Azure Cloud Services, Azure DevOps, VS Code, Microsoft Visual Studio
* Virtual machines
* Business experience in the following industries or similar, but not required: Employment Agency / Sub-contracting, Job Boards, or Social Media
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.