Hiring for a Senior Design Marketing Manager for a large consumer products company in the health foods industry. Looking to pay anywhere from 120-140K. Monday through Friday standard business hours and located in Broomfield, Colorado.
Responsibilities of Senior Design Marketing Manager
- The Senior Design Manager position is a leadership and creative role, with specific aptitude for creating a design vision and confident purposeful packaging design solutions.
- Must be a business savvy, strategic and experienced design leader, with a passion for design excellence and strategic problem solving.
- The SDM is the design expert and trusted consultant for brand teams, (someone they can't live without) and provides vision, guidance and consistent design leadership to create business building design solutions for brands.
- Sits on the leadership team(s) of the brands and businesses he/she supports and actively participates in business planning
- Leads all visual positioning, portfolio architecture, and design development with an understanding of the standards for successful in-market design solutions
- Actively pursues design trends and in-market design changes
Qualifications of the Senior Design Marketing Manager
- 8-10 years packaging design experience - food and beverage packaging experience is preferred, though not required
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or comparable is preferred
- Packaging and production expert
- Natural collaborator - with all external partners and internal functional team
- Clear and persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Accountable for effectiveness of the work created
- Leads by example
- Confidently challenges conventional practices
Qualified candidates please apply directly to this posting or call Paul at (303) 224-4522.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.