Senior Data Governance Analyst
- This Senior Data Governance Analyst role will be skilled at working with people, processes and technology efficiently so that our client can activate and implement the Enterprise Data Governance Program.
- This analyst will manage the newly-formed data governance team with the design, development and implementation of the data governance framework, policy, standards, procedures, processes and corresponding operations.
- The Senior Data Governance Analyst will drive, implement and manage a large amount of change to reduce costs and risks, to increases efficiencies and to improve products.
- Support and govern an enterprise data governance implementation road-map including strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities our client
- Provide support in the roll out of an enterprise wide data governance framework and Data Governance Risk Assessment using the Data Development Lifecycle (DDLC) methodology, with a focus on improvement of data management and quality
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 66258 when responding to this ad.