TEKsystems Global Services® is part of TEKsystems, the leading IT services and staffing company in North America. TEKsystems Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from engagement management to full outsourcing for applications, infrastructure and learning solutions. As a services provider, we leverage our talent management strengths to extend the business value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business and IT outcomes.
TEKsystems Global Services is a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our strong culture is embodied by our core values- relationships, commitment, serving others and open communication. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact in the IT market.
The Sr. Customer Success Leader (SCSL) position is a delivery leadership position in the organization in which the individual may be responsible for managing one customer or a small book of business (i.e. geography based). Alternatively, the Senior Customer Success Leader may be responsible for these same duties for a very complex, large scale program or engagement with high demands around deliverables, SLAs, or technology/practice acumen. When management duties are involved, responsible for the guidance and mentorship of a team of Customer Success Leaders based in a region or practice area. The Customer Success Leader provides ownership of customer expectations, delivery assurance of application services, and all-around outcomes for clients. The CSL role is responsible for quantifying the business benefits of project outcomes throughout the engagement. The position of Senior Customer Success Leader is distinguished from the Customer Success Leader I and II positions by the nature of the engagements or programs involved. As a more advanced Customer Success Leader position, a Senior CSL is expected to have the experience and background to perform all the duties described below for engagements of all service types including all those expected of a CSL II along with complex deliverable-based, fully outsourced, or extremely large-scale engagements or programs. This position requires a more demanding set of skills, educational background and demonstrated experience as related to the technical practice area. This role may require up to 50% travel
Key Accountabilites and Priorities:
Strategic Thinker & Market Strategist
* Customer-First Mindset:
* Urgently and actively accountable for project and customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction and contract compliance.
* Succinctly understands and explains how application solution addresses customer needs and discusses benefits in terms of business value versus technology features
* Establish and perform periodic customer, project, and solution 'health checks' with client project teams baselined against the target metrics associated with the Value Streams defined at the onset of the engagement.
* Ensure customer reference-ability and, support and enhance on-going relationships.
* Define and implement a Communication Plan that meets project and customer expectations, and then urgently ensure a rhythm of 'continuous communication' and escalation inside of TEK and with the client relative to project status, opportunities, and imminent risks.
* Participate in the development and execution of an Account Strategy in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
* Innovative: Thinks out of the box, works to solution and solve business problems. Drives growth by relentlessly searching for new and improved ways of serving our internal and external customers. Collaborates heavily with Practice, Solutions, and Sales Teams towards this end.
* Ability to highlight risks associated with activities that deviate from stated business goals and define costs associated with deviation.
* Collect and provide input into the design, development, implementation and improvement of service offerings and internal processes.
* Work with shared services groups to improve and implement changes to project delivery processes, methodology, and back office procedures.
* Leadership Presence: Inspires and motivates a sense of direction and purpose. Energizes team members to strive towards a compelling vision of the future by embracing and embodying company values in all aspects of their work. Offers clarity around project goals and objectives to enable effective collaboration towards a shared purpose.
* Strategic Perspective & Judgement: Maintains a clear view of the customer's current and future business needs above and beyond the engagement deliverable. Uses deep industry and cultural knowledge to anticipate trends and opportunities; takes a long-term view of the business, as well as taking the broad strategy and translating it into meaningful goals and objectives.
* Collaboration with account team to ensure costs, planning, governance and risks are visible and issues are resolved.
* Drives for Results:
* Understand and support the approach and solution design proposed by collaborating with customers and stakeholders to manage their expectations and proactively resolve business issues in a timely manner and then work vigorously to ensure the path towards fulfillment of customer expectations is always dignified.
* Lead, manage, and collaborate with TEKsystems internal employees and stakeholders located in near shore, offshore, or domestic delivery centers and the practices to ensure engagement success; may serve as a back up for Global Delivery Manager on an account.
* Collaboration with account team to ensure costs, planning, governance and risks are visible and issues are resolved
* Conduct informal and formal customer satisfaction surveys.
* Maintain a big picture awareness of other TEKsystems projects and potential best practices that may be applied or shared.
* Urgently and actively develop, maintain, and track quantifiable metrics that support business and project goals.
* Continually challenges others in a healthy fashion and addresses performance gaps well before there are any negative impact on service delivery.
* Establish an environment of continuous improvement and leverage the TEKsystems value framework to engage the customer in a way that brings additional value to the customer and secures renewals and extensions, based on defined and agreed upon metrics that should be tracked on an iterative, quantified, and monetized schedule
* Situational Leadership: Adjusts behavior to best fit the style of others and the style that is needed based upon the situation, the customer culture, and project goals.
* Self-Awareness & Development: Recognizes own strengths and weaknesses. Admits mistakes; proactively seeks feedback from others. Extracts learning from failure.
Building Relationships / Trust & Assessing Talent
* Collaborates / Creates Buy-in: Builds both informal & formal relationships across organization boundaries.
* Assessing Talent & Push:
* Mentor, manage and develop project team members and junior CSLs.
* Conduct annual reviews and provide feedback throughout the year on employee performance where required.
* Leading Inclusively:
* Recruits, develops and retains a diverse, high-quality workforce; maintain a high-performing team that leads and manages an inclusive workplace that maximizes the talents of each person to achieve sound results.
* Responsible for effective personnel management, development and mentorship of Customer Success Leader team.
Required Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelors Degree in CS/IT/IS (or related field)
* 10+ years experience in technology and/or professional services with a preference for experience at a consulting services technology provider.
* 7+ years in IT service management/project management providing project and delivery management and daily operational oversight within a professional services delivery environment.
* Strong business acumen with the ability to develop a business case, to gather business requirements, and translate them into a customer solution when required.
* Experience managing, delivering client professional services agreements including the change management process.
* Experience leading large Service Desk, Support Services/Deployment Services/ Workplace Services projects.
* In depth understanding of Services Outsourcing, Agile. PMP, ITIL and/or IAOP (Outsourcing Professional) certification a plus.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
* Possesses incredible degrees of situational awareness with a 'Customer First Mindset'.
* Operates with a sense 'healthy paranoia' by continually ensuring the Customer expectations and goals are urgently dignified and that any potential barriers or risks to success are immediately escalated and addressed
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (English language), analysis and problem-solving skills as well as excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated experience communicating and presenting at senior executive/director levels
* Superior people and personnel management skills.
* Self-Development: Take an active and passionate role in their own personal and professional development. Understand areas for growth and learning, creates a plan to improve, and aggressively pursue that plan. Remains up to date on required readings and training.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.