Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
Overview: The Senior Corporate Recruiter - Finance is responsible for meeting the staffing needs of TEKsystems Senior Level corporate positions for our Hanover, MD location. He/she will be directly involved in and oversee full cycle recruiting for our Management and Director level opportunities in our Financial Operations teams including Senior Managers of Operations, Regional Controllers and DFOs.
Essential Job Duties:
- Recruit top talent for open corporate positions for a variety of departments at the Manager, Senior Manager and Director levels
- Manage the full cycle hiring process including sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, candidate selection, offer negotiation, and onboarding
- Create and implement proactive, long term recruiting strategies
- Partner with and build relationships with Executive level Hiring Managers to assess business needs, outline position descriptions, and understand the skills and ability requirements for their openings
- Consistently partner with Department Leaders on their hiring pipeline for current needs and future openings
- Provide consistent communication with both hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruiting process to ensure an efficient hiring experience
- Administer background and credit checks for candidates
- Coordinate start date and new hire orientation/administration
- Conduct applicant tracking to ensure compliance with EEO and OFCCP guidelines
- Conduct referral tracking for potential and current employees in accordance with the guidelines of the Refer-A-Friend program
Required Education and/or Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of successful recruiting experience specifically in the Accounting and Finance industry or a minimum of 2 years of Executive level Recruiting
- Candidate must have proven success in establishing and building networks to support immediate and future needs
- Candidate must be organized and a team player
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities and have experience interacting with all level of leadership
- Highly self-sufficient with the ability and desire to work on both a local and virtual team
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, quarterly bonuses and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
The company is an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.