Who are we? TEKsystems' unmatched success in the IT Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing - our employees. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, every year we deploy over 80,000 IT professionals at 6,000 client sites across North America, Europe and Asia. Our deep insights into the IT labor market enable us to help clients achieve their business goals-while optimizing their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems® is seeking team members who believe in striving for excellence through serving others, building strong business relationships, giving and receiving open and honest feedback, and driving for results with the highest integrity.
Why us? Do you want to play a significant role in the business decisions made at a growing multi-billion dollar organization? Do you have a passion for mitigating risk and want the opportunity to work with a high performance team to solve complex business problems? Are you looking to join a team who will invest not only in your professional growth, but also help you achieve your personal goals?
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- First level review and markup of contract terms and conditions for both customer and TEKsystems standard agreements with minor changes.
- Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and procedures, as well as proposed rates, costs and/or prices.
- Review and prepare other contractual instruments, such as non-disclosure, Representations & Certifications or confidentiality agreements.
- Prepare and administer routine or specialized correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submittals.
- Document communication and progress with parties in contract database, Contracts Logics (CL). Maintain tracking database for all new requests.
- Ensure data integrity and overall Service Level Agreement compliance and quality assurance.
- Audit metadata entered into CL to ensure proper compliance with Customer terms and conditions.
- Follow up with support partners on outstanding items to ensure proper compliance with customer and contract requirements in a timely manner.
- Prepare, organize and maintain contract records and files supporting contract performance and compliance.
- Review financial status of and required deliverables for contracts on a monthly or as needed basis; coordinates necessary follow-up with appropriate management staff.
- Manage Statement of Work, Purchase Order and rate letter process for existing customers.
- Assist with profitability reporting as it relates to field metrics
- Partner with the sales offices and other internal customers
Required Education and/or Experience:
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to Business, Finance or Law
- 2-4+ years of work experience preferred
- Prior contract review experience preferred