This contract position will be responsible for providing World Class Recruiting Services to a non-profit organization in a cost effective manner, while continuously searching and providing state of the art Recruitment methodology. Position identifies, recruits, interviews and recommends candidates for professional roles.
- Source, screen, interview and refer candidates to hiring manager
- Determine best avenue in recruiting
- Maintains effective working relationships with HR and business partners to ensure appropriate service levels are met
- Ensure compliance with all legal aspects of recruiting
- Promote the organization as an employer of choice
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions
- Work in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols and is required to exercise some
Required Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 (five) years' experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Dayforce experience would be a plus!