Accounts Payable Supervisor/ManagerCompensation:
$85000.00 to $105000.00 yearlySENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - Fast-paced commercial construction company in Norcross
My client, a fast-paced commercial construction company, located in the Norcross, GA area is seeking a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
to join their team for an immediate, direct-hire opportunity. This position is open due to growth and will be responsible for overseeing multiple projects and managing several Project Managers. POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and interpret construction plans and specifications
- Collaborate with the estimating team during the pre-construction phase
- Complete vendor and subcontractor procurement through the completion of buyout, scope of work review, insurance and bonding reviews, contract writing, etc.
- Research and recommend solutions to drawing interpretation conflicts, errors and problems
- Prepare timely owner billings by verifying work-in-place quantities and billings from suppliers and subcontractors
- Assist Superintendent in the oversight of QA and QC standards and safety requirements
- Create and monitor project schedules and produce progress updates
- Manage the process for all submittals, change order proposals, owner billings, RFIs, time sheet management, subcontractor and vendor billings, etc.
- Produce accurate monthly cost projections to forecast estimated costs at completion
- Oversee punch list and close out document creation and completion
- Attend and participate in weekly subcontractor meetings
- 6+ years of experience as a Commercial Construction Project Manager
- Experience with commercial construction projects between $5 and $20 Million in value
- Ability to manage and mentor a team of Project Managers and Project Engineers in the management of construction projects
- Procure experience preferred, but will consider someone with experience using web-based Project Management Solutions software
- Experience using Project Scheduling Software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$85,000.00 - $105,000.00 /Year