A Major, Lindsey & Africa client is seeking a Senior Conflicts Analyst with new business experience to join its team. This is a full-time position with an elite global law firm in Tampa, FL.
- Ability to perform all the responsibilities of any Conflict Analyst position
- Facilitate direct conflict clearances with no direction
- Facilitate special projects as a matter expert
- Complete and comprehensive understanding of legal terminology
- Ability and confidence to handle ad-hoc presentations
- Review and communicate with General Counsel(s) for direction and guidance
- Train and work with Analysts to facilitate direct conflict clearances with no direction
- Work with Analysts by overseeing special projects as a matter expert Ability to handle expedited review and conflict approval when requested
- College degree
- 2+ years of conflicts experience including processing, in all aspects, incoming requests for conflict search, matter processing, or research.
- Experience at or currently employed at a reasonably-sized law firm preferred
- International experience a plus
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.