Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
The Sr. Communication Manager helps employees understand company strategy, goals and objectives through the development of a regional strategic communication agenda, the creation and execution of communication campaigns and evaluation of communication effectiveness. As a member of the Communication team, the Sr. Manager serves as a partner to leadership, providing support, feedback and guidance on key communication initiatives.
- Act as a communication advisor to multiple senior leaders both in region and/or globally.
- Act as a functional center of excellence partnering with leaders to create, execute and manage communication strategies, messages and planning that drive the AGS charger highlighting the risks and benefits associated with proposed strategies and tactical responses.
- Create, execute and provide oversight of the regional/global leader’s communication strategy to ensure consistency with product charter and AGS company strategy and priorities.
- Develop message sets aligned to the company strategy and product line charters in addition to developing communication collateral including presentations, talking points, emails, and e-newsletter to achieve specific objectives
- Routinely provide senior executives with feedback and counsel relative to employee understanding and engagement of our strategy as well as employee morale and communication effectiveness.
- Build relationships with internal leaders and serve as their communication advisor
- Gather and summarize employee feedback on communication effectiveness
- Ability to influence and lead others with strong credibility to drive quick, effective decision-making.
- Act as a go to person for organizational change initiatives and more importantly during crisis events.
- Plan and execute communication strategies for organizational changes and events including the company’s annual Global Summit as well as regional/product specific/leadership meetings, executive staff calls and follow up
- Lead all internal, regional related event planning activities inclusive of managing a cross functional team, partnering across Allegis Group functional support teams, as well as adhering to budget guidelines for the event.
- Execute supervisory responsibilities of direct reports in region(s) inclusive of interviewing; hiring; development; planning; reviewing and assigning work; appraising and managing performance; and rewarding employees where applicable.
- Manage regional communication channels including communication councils, intranet content, and social media platforms including Yammer.
- Maximize employee engagement and productivity through effective leadership and organizational communication.
- A college graduate possessing at least 7-10 years of related work experience specifically advising senior leaders in the areas of communication, leadership and strategy.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment, handle internal clients with tact and diplomacy, and maintain composure and production quality under deadline pressure
- Experience partnering and supporting senior level executives on communication initiatives including town halls, meetings and events preparation
- Excellent writing, editing and proof reading skills
- Technology savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand complex business information and effectively communicate key messages to and on behalf of all levels of business management and staff
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment that values creativity, self-motivation, candor, reliability and accountability
- Candidates should be prepared with at least two business writing samples
Allegis Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]