Senior Client ManagerCome join The Intersect Group, aka TIG Nation, where you'll find friends who love coming to work, crush goals that they get to help define and have the opportunity to make a lot of money! We are in the IT, Finance and Accounting staffing business, but we're really just a group of fun, driven, entrepreneurial problem solvers who love what we do.
If this puts a smile on your face, we like you already!
Here's what we're looking for:
Interested in an exciting culture that has growth potential?? 'TIG Nation' is growing and we are looking to hire a Client Manager. We are looking for dedicated professionals who are interested in taking their career to the next level. We utilize the most progressive strategies and state of the art technology to allow you to be a part of an environment where the earning potential is endless.
Our unique and supportive culture includes people that are not only talented, but also possess the qualities that we value, including: a team player mentality, strong work ethic, impeccable character, and a positive attitude.
This person will be responsible for managing existing accounts through effective relationship building and providing superior customer service as well as cultivating new business relationships. The Senior Client Manager is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory or set of accounts, and is responsible for maximizing sales profitability, growth and account penetration.
The Senior Client Manager will work with clients in various industries to identify their employment needs and priorities and provide solutions that meet and exceed their expectations.
* Network and cold call prospects to set up meetings and create new sales leads
* Identify and properly qualify business opportunities
* Execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential clients, identify needs and accurately communicate our client's needs to our Recruiting Teams
* Partner with Recruiters to fill positions with our clients
* Embody the values of the organization and promote TIG culture
* Maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers and the community at-large.
* Work with Hiring Managers to complete detailed Job Order Requirements, ensuring an understanding of job duties, responsibilities, desired skills and business requirements
* Leverage all known resources and in-house tools to identify and obtain new clients
* Provide complete, accurate information to clients about all candidates
* Manage and coordinate all communication and interviews with clients
* Organize and document post-interview notes and feedback with account teams, clients and recruiters
* Attend and participate in networking opportunities and industry events to promote The Intersect Group brand and develop client leads
* Establish, develop and maintain relationships with all TIG teams
* Manage assigned accounts with frequent contact and follow up
* Implement the sales plan to achieve The Intersect Group revenue growth from new and existing accounts
* Present The Intersect Group services in a way that secures initial and ongoing business
* Coordinate complex decision making processes and overcome objections to closure
* Investigate and resolve client concerns to achieve superior customer satisfaction
* Outstanding communication skills - has sense of urgency and can drive our culture
* Business acumen - measured by intelligence
* Team orientation - must be able to be a team player
* Creative thinking and highly flexible/adaptable - not always seeing things one way
* Self-confident, perseverant and self-motivated
* Committed to excellence, continuous improvement and achieving success
* Technically strong with Microsoft Office, general office databases, Internet research, desktop publications and general office equipment
* Detail oriented, driven by success with a strong desire to succeed ethically
Your career path:
* We take a lot of pride in developing our employees, whether new or seasoned. At TIG, you'll have access to the training, feedback and mentoring that you need for long-term success. From online tutorials and on-the-job resources to visits from professional speakers and career mapping - we'll work with you to design a plan tailored to your career goals.
* At TIG we give you the opportunity to help define your own goals. Then we'll customize your training based on the career path you want to pursue.
* We need a self-starter with a positive, competitive spirit. Someone organized enough to follow a process, but with the foresight to recognize when logic trumps process, will thrive here.
Required Experience and Education:
* 5+ years total sales experience (staffing industry preferred)
* Proven track record of individual success within a results oriented staffing environment
* Experience working within a team environment
* Bachelor's Degree
* Hunter mentality
In order to attract top talent, we offer top notch benefits:
* Annual all-expenses-paid Legends Trip for top performers and a guest (psst - this year we visited Cabo San Lucas!)
* Monthly All-Star dinners for top performers
* Full employee benefits, 401k and complimentary access to financial advisors
* Fun monthly events sponsored by the TIG Fun Committee
* Countless volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in our community
* Well-being events to help fuel employee mental, financial & physical health
* Client and Candidate appreciation events
TIG has everything you need to get fired up about being part of our winning team!
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73706 when responding to this ad.