Qualifications & Skills:
* Outstanding communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 5 - 10 years of Object Oriented software development using C# .NET
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
* Advanced working knowledge of MS SQL Server and T-SQL programming (2008 and above).
* Experience in C# and the .NET 4.5/4.6 Framework, including Visual Studio.
* Understanding of Web/RESTful Services and JSON.
* Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and SaaS.
* Understanding of Microsoft IIS 6 and 7 architecture.
* Familiarity with Agile Development Processes.
Competencies of an Ideal Candidate:
* Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
* Ability to demonstrate superior coding habits and skills.
* Excellent knowledge of Visual Studio and .NET and C#.
* Extensive experience with MS SQL Server and T-SQL.
* Excellent problem solver.
* Experience in writing Web Services.
* Experience with version control systems.
* Unit testing experience.
* Familiarity with the claims reimbursement and data informatics in the healthcare industry.
* Knowledge of business applications including Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
* Will thrive in an environment where working with all the product stakeholders is the norm.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.