- 5+ years of hands on Object Oriented programming experience in C#. Candidates need to be able to speak to the basic principles of OO programming (Encapsulation, Data Abstraction, Polymorphism and Inheritance). Ideally they would like someone who has architect or lead level experience, but senior level development expertise is necessary.
- SQL Server ( ability to write SQL queries and knowledge on what type of SQL code works and does not work). They are on version 2016
- 4 year degree (required) ( Strongly prefer a 3.0 GPA or higher but will consider less)
**experience with Web services and/or Microservices would be a huge plus. They are currently working on modularizing their applications. Experience with REST APIs would be a plus for candidates. 5+ years project experience on a production-level .NET C# application. Prefer primary work experience as back-end/middle tier developer.
- 3+ years experience in requirement gathering, designing, and developing feature enhancements to existing applications as well as feature and product documentation
- 4+ years experience with large SQL databases where performance and index tuning have been necessary
- 3+ years experience with REST/API
- Creating APIs for public consumption and/or consuming public APIs.
- REST documentation (Swagger, etc.)
- 3+ years ORM (Entity Framework, nHibernate, Dapper, etc.)
- 3+ years experience with version control SCM tools (git, etc.)
Additional desirable expertise:
* .NET Core
* Unit testing (mstest, Moq, etc.)
* SQL stored procedures and functions
* Cloud hosting (AWS, Azure)
* Docker, Kubernetes
* CI/CD pipeline integration and automation
* Scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
**** MUST E AUS CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER ***
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.