Senior Bridge Engineer Opening in Denver for Top Firm!
The ideal candidate will have experience in design and inspection of highway and pedestrian bridge projects and knowledge of bridge/structural design analysis software including Conspan, RCPier, Risa 2D/3D, Lpile, and Midas. The candidate must have a high level of knowledge and experience in designing bridges to AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specification Codes, bridge inspection and rating in accordance with CDOT, FRA, and FHWA requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with a Structural Engineering focus.
- 10+ years of experience in progressive bridge design and rating.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Colorado or ability to obtain one within one year.
- Proficient with MicroStation, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Software and other general software.
- Experience designing structural steel bridges, precast prestressed concrete bridges, and drainage structures such as box culverts and large vaults and stilling basins.
- Highway and railway bridge inspection and rating skills.
- Understanding of structural engineering principles and the ability to utilize those skills to provide innovative solutions for complex structural engineering problems.
- Must possess excellent analytical, technical, and communicational (oral and written) skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with multiple priorities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, delivering quality work products, and excellent client services.
Great opportunity for growth and mentorship. We offer a fun internal culture with top benefits!