Seeking an experienced Senior Automation Engineer with experience automating test scripts in a Selenium Framework. The back-end of the application is built in C#. Web Services testing is conducted using Readapi. The data is connected to SQL Server and Oracle databases. The manager needs a resource with strong experience working independently with light supervision. This resource must have an understanding the full automated script deployment journey.
Identify, plan, design and develop test automation that will enable the team to quickly deliver quality results. Collaborate with the QA CoE to maintain practices, and for assistance and support in the use of the tools and framework(s).
Candidates for this position have expanded beyond practical applications of the discipline to knowledge gained from experience. Be able to guide project teams in how to apply the principles and concepts within the discipline, and interpret the complexities of the discipline.
- Should be able to train and mentor developers to get them up to speed with basic automation testing capabilities
- Must have a problem solving and process improvement mindset, working towards increasing efficiency and reducing manual efforts as a part of the day-to-day work
- Nice to have: Previous development experience
-Identify Test scenarios; participate in test case planning and development
- Understand the minimum number of tests needed to execute the test plan
* Strong Azure Devops or HP ALM skills including test cases using test configurations, Libraries, Baselines and reporting
* Capable SharePoint and MS Office skills
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Ability to manage time, multi-task, and meet deadlines working in a demanding environment
* Strong team player
* Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.