Top skills needed:
1. 5+ years of automated test experience
2. experience using Selenium to test APIs and UIs
3. experience testing in a C#.NET environment with SQL on the backend
Strong Automated Test Experience
* Hands on experience with Selenium
* Automated Test experience in a C#.NET environment/framework
* Experience testing APIs
* Experience testing SQL on the backend
TEKsystems in Atlanta is currently looking for a senior QA consultant who can work for us at an enterprise level financial client located in the North Atlanta area. The successful candidates will be spending their time helping our client test their backlog of projects including a Application configuration, new data reporting structures and finalizing a data center migration.
They use Agile Central for bug tracking. This product used to be called Rally. Experience with that is a huge plus.
Will be doing Integration testing of their applications and testing their ETL and Stored Procedures.
Lots of smoke testing.
This is a very transactional environment(250k+) transactions a day. Need someone who understands how to tune performance for transactions and ETL calls.
Will consider someone who is doing automated but willing to do manual for now if they have a strong manual background.
Here are some specifics on the tech stack for the developer role:
* C# and.Net Framework version 4+
* T-SQL/store procedure development in SQL Server 2008 and 2016 required
* API development required
* Windows services, ADO.NET, ASMX web services
* UI development / ASP.Net Web Forms
* Visual Studio 2017 preferred
* Strong testing skills (unit/integration/performance/manual/automated)
* Transaction processing systems a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.