Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Analyst, Revenue Reporting Systems you will be supporting the overall quality of application software to ensure consistency to schedules, best practices, and metrics. You will be committed to looking for improvements, enhancements, and bug fixes in software with each release by managing release schedules and delivery milestones. You will be partnering with Architecture, Engineering and Development teams to devise corrective actions and software improvement strategies. Your subject matter expertise will enable you to be the escalation point of contact for the ADM team.
Collaborate in delivery of projects and initiatives as well as ongoing operations support; through all facets of the software development lifecycle.
Actively engage with partners to assess existing and upcoming releases and maintain regular communication to update on progress made on the releases in Revenue Reporting Systems.
Lead initiatives through the standard methodology from project approval to deployment, identifying artifacts to support various phases, reviewing functional requirements with both architects and build partners, obtaining any needed security or other approvals.
More specifically, you will:
- Work with other IT team members to provide guidance and integration of hotel and backend systems; including but not limited to Operations Audit, DataLink, Billing Rate Manager (BRM) in support of the Hilton back office.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in project initiation, architecture, requirements analysis, design, project management and systems integration activities.
- Ensure application strategy is being followed and goals are being achieved providing feedback accordingly.
- Evaluate and streamline processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the business domain.
- Champion strong, collaborative relationships with IT and business partners, and maintain active involvement in daily work of teams and its members.
- Work with the organization's IT Leadership to design and implement short-term and long-term strategies utilizing industry best practices.
- Be responsible for ongoing improvement of procedural tasks.
- Assist Management for ongoing maintenance release scheduling; escalation point for system support, provide necessary communication to the Build teams and IT leadership.
- Lead communication of ongoing support to team members and stakeholders.
- Manage development projects of 3-6 months in duration while also running maintenance releases.
- Participate in application development tasks, specifically, knowledge of the complete Software Development Process, Systems Architectures and the Unified Modeling Language.
- Proficient in writing functional documentation, use cases, test scripts, performing ROI/feasibility analysis, and using ticketing systems.
- Be the main contact for ADM support escalations and managed daily, weekly reporting.
- Work independently to achieve set deadlines as defined by management.
- Capture and maintain all artifacts related to bug fixes, enhancements, and applications releases to fulfill all Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Have proficient use of some of the following: HP Quality Center, TFS, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo applications.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers who are passionate about growing within a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business insight. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Influencers, who possess effective interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to positively influence other Team Members and Hilton's partners
- Self-starters, who take initiative in implementing goals, utilizing analytical skills, and possessing adaptability to change
- Dynamic teammates, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Superb communication and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Degree/GED
- Five (5) years of experience as a systems analyst or production support
- Five (5) years of information technology experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with the hospitality or travel industry
- Experience with HP Quality Center
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!