Now Hiring Senior Applications Engineer for Progressive Consulting Firm!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLC's, HMI's and RTU's in an oil and gas field or plant setting
* Design, install, configure, and troubleshoot PLC hardware across multiple platforms
* Work with clients to identify desired automation and controls functionality
* Create and read logic flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and startup
* Responsible for instrumentation calibrations, loop tuning, troubleshooting, communication installations, and SCADA integration
* Develop and implement standard engineering practices and provide detailed documentation upon project completion
Education and Experience Required:
* Minimum of 5+ years of PLC programming/Automated systems
* PLC Programming experience (Allen Bradley preferred)
* Fluent in Ladder Logic and familiar with other PLC programming languages
* Oil and Gas Field Experience
* HMI Design, Ignition SCADA system, wiring diagnostics, advanced electronics, AutoCAD, SCADA systems, ladder logic, C++, SQL Databases
We offer great pay, fun environment and upward mobility! Apply today to learn more!