Role/Title - Senior Application Developer-Engineering & Analytics
Location - Sunset Hills, MO
Duration - 3+ months Contract to Hire
- Expert level in Structured Query Language (SQL) for Hana, Oracle, and/or MS SQL Server
- Experience using ETL technologies and Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hana, Oracle)
- Strong experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes and principles
- Familiarity with multiple ETL applications Business Objects Data Services (BODS) and DataStage
- Strong ability to interact with and communicate with all levels of co-workers
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Deep experience designing, implementing and loading custom data models that reflect real-world problems
- Experience delivering analytics to technical, non-technical and leadership teams that influence and support business strategy
- Strong experience developing visualizations that consume data models for non-technical users
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated; comfortable working independently under general direction
- Health care experience, particularly working with data from Marketing CRM and PRM systems
- Must have knowledge of Business Objects Data Services (BODS) technology
- Strong working knowledge of database principles, processes, technologies and tools
- Experience with AGILE/Scrum methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, specialized training or equivalent work experience and 5 years of relevant technical or business work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in working as an analytics or data engineering member working with cross functional teams.
- 5+ years of experience with relevant technologies, enterprise reporting systems, and data analytics.