This software company has a system that helps companies stay compliant with the requirements of the Affordable Care Act. This person will be helping their customer use the system and interpret that data that they are getting from the system. Will be fixing problems that are causing errors that the customer is seeing and making sure the system is being used properly.
The Systems Analyst is a critical part of this team as they are responsible for accurate system configuration and provide resolution of advanced technical system issues requiring database and SQL knowledge.
* Part of a team responsible for client implementations
* Accountable for system configuration according to client specifications
* Load client data and complete integration testing
* Trouble shoot client issues related to data or system configuration
* Trouble shoot system deficiencies or potential software defects
* Provide solutions and technical requirements to system deficiencies, features and change requests
* Communicate accurate estimates for assigned tasks
* Meet or exceed project deadlines
* Complete complex database queries and update statements
* Possess a good understanding of database concepts and structure for SQL Server (3+years)
* Proficient in the use and application of SQL (Structured Query Language)
* Ability to use critical thinking and logic skills to analyze data, interpret results, and resolve issues
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
* Ability to analyze and improve business objectives through appropriate technology and process improvements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated and strong team skills
* Database management experience considered an asset
* Knowledge on secure file transfer protocol (SFTP)
* Understanding of file encryption
* Strong background in Microsoft Excel
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.