- Join a Fast-Growing, Private Equity-backed Information Technology & Services company involved with Transactional Communications, Electronic Payments, Digital Marketing and Lead Generation businesses.
- Opportunity to be exposed to broad areas of finance and business over time.
- Truly make an impact and contribute to business based on demonstrated quality work product.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Key Member of Corporate Finance / FP&A Function - Manage Month-End Financial Reporting Package, Forecasting and Budgeting, Customer Revenue Database Management, Consolidated New Contract Management and overall data management.
- Month-End Reporting - Multi-Unit Consolidated Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows.
- Forecasting / Budgeting - Manage Multi-Business Unit Forecasting / Budgeting Process and Consolidation.
- Customer Revenue Database Management - Own Customer Revenue Database for multiple business units and provide trends by Business Units, Vertical and Top Customer list.
- New Business Contract Management - Own New Business Contract and provide Revenue Contribution Impact by Business Units and Vertical.
- Ad-hoc / Special Projects - Be exposed business-critical and time-sensitive insights and analysis for management view.
- 5 to 7 Years of Experience in Business, Finance, Consulting, Analytical or Data-Intensive Roles in fast-paced, rigorous and highly demanding environment.
- Demonstrated advanced excel skills in financial analysis, data analytics, data visualization and/or financial models. Working knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Ability to synthesize, extrapolate, deduce and hypothesize information using known and unknown factors to derive insights, draw conclusions, provide perspective and point of view.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, evaluate, assess and identify key business insights, takeaways, trends and business drivers and summarize in a visual, clear, and succinct format from various sets of raw data.
- Self-starter, independent thinker, ownership mindset, preparedness, thoughtful questions, focused, dedicated and committed.
- Capability to offer sound suggestions, improvements, alternate perspectives and new ideas on existing and new projects and initiatives.
- Ability to learn and use various systems to gather data, information for analysis and ability to apply basic accounting principles to business and financial analysis.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and cogent manner in both verbal and written communication.
- Growth-Mindset, Self-Motivated to learn and grow, Flexible to dynamic changes in business needs and priorities.