The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Analyst, Enterprise Social Media Strategy, you have the opportunity to support the strategic direction and execution of an integrated marketing roadmap for our key Hilton Honors priorities in social. This will help us drive revenue, increase market share and build brand loyalty with new and existing customers.
You will partner with internal stakeholders, cross-functional teams and agencies to execute social media marketing strategies and content. You will report to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Social Media Strategy and will work very closely with the Hilton Honors team in marketing to help implement social strategies and activation plans around key Hilton Honors initiatives including program benefits, promotions and innovations.
More specifically, you will:
- Work with agency partners to manage and create the monthly content calendar for the Hilton Honors social channels.
- Support the Senior Manager in working with the Hilton Honors team within marketing and the paid media COE as well as agencies to develop a paid media recommendation that best supports Hilton Honors marketing goals in social.
- Activate social creative campaigns and assets, including creative briefs, gaining alignment and approval with marketing and business partners, and ensuring all deliverables are on-brand and social-first.
- Serve as the point person for social content-captures at brand activations. This includes monitoring agency and influencer content-captures with real-time feedback or approval of content and working closely with the community management team.
- Work with internal and external partners to create and present results of social campaigns and monthly overall social performance.
- Work with brand social strategists and destination marketing members to find opportunities to cross promote brand and Hilton Honors content across the Hilton portfolio social channels.
- Work closely with the Hilton Honors community manager to drive deeper engagement with Hilton Honors members through social channels.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking dynamic and creative self-starters, who are passionate about using their analytical skills to take on hard problems. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express complex ideas, results and areas of opportunities (both verbally and written)
- Creative thinker with efficient and effective problem solving skills to develop and test new ideas
- Motivated self-starter with high integrity, enthusiasm, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient collaboration and presentation skills, with a demonstrated record of working with and influencing cross-functional teams across the enterprise to achieve and ensure optimal business results across multiple teams who may have different goals
- Exceptional influencing skills and ability to be an effective internal evangelist for new growth opportunities via acquisition channels
- Strong understanding of effective brand positioning and creative strategy
- Strong project management skills and strong attention to detail, with demonstrated success managing multiple projects simultaneously from conception through completion, ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met
- High level of integrity, flexibility, initiative, and dedication
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years working in brand marketing, digital marketing, social media, content marketing or a related field
- Availability to travel up to 15%
- Experience building comprehensive social media marketing strategies and content that can break through and deliver on enterprise and marketing objectives
- Experience gathering, analyzing and utilizing customer data and distilling findings to inform marketing decisions
- Experience writing effective creative briefs and constructively providing feedback to agency partners in order to guide creative strategy and development
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- One (1) year experience managing direct reports
- One (1) year experience managing external agency partners and/or experience working within an agency environment
- Experience executing omni-channel campaigns, with a proven and consistent track record of success
- Experience working within a matrix environment
- Experience with Sprinklr or similar social media management software (SMMS)
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!