Hilton is building a best-in-class data & analytics department that will lead a connected ecosystem of data, technology, tools, techniques, people and processes. This innovative data & analytics function will drive advanced analytics and actionable insights to help drive Hilton's performance.
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Analyst, Digital/Marketing Data Management, you will act as a key player among our newly formed Data Strategy and Governance Team. The team supports key functions across the business by utilizing creative solutions to provide frictionless and timely access to high-quality, integrated data. The team consists of professionals in data governance, data quality, data integration, data modeling, and data channeling, and reporting and dashboards.
Working with the Senior Manager, Master Data Management, you will support core enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) and coordinate all aspects of MDM for specific domains including strategy, planning, management, and technology solutions such as CDP, matching capabilities and overall delivery. Your work will have close ties and will overlap with Data Governance, Data Quality and Reporting functions.
More specifically, you will:
- Define hierarchies and groupings while leading Create, Read, Update, Delete (CRUD) processes.
- Build positive partnerships and coordinate with Business Data Stewards to develop matching rules, identify match attributes and develop survivorship rules.
- Provide and maintain an authoritative source of reconciled, high-quality master data.
- Define and maintain hierarchies, affiliations and match rules.
- Plan and coordinate the execution for enterprise master data (aligned by customer).
- Utilize information integration analysts to handle core master data.
- Serve as a point of contact for all master data within specific domains, coordinating with Business Data Stewards to ensure master data integrity.
- Define mapping for any systems that receive write-back of master data, and coordinate with Information Technology (IT) Architecture to implement mapping.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for problem solvers who are passionate about data and who love to have the chance to create improvements to data management. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Advanced presentation skills coupled with effective communication, teamwork, collaboration and influencing
- Extraordinary quantitative, statistical and analytical skills with a solution-seeker mindset
- Demonstrated leadership skills, self-starters and aptitude for navigating complex organizations
- Excellent time management and organization skills with superb attention to detail
- Assertiveness and willingness to take ownership of projects while displaying a high level of positive energy and drive
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) years of professional experience
- One (1) year of experience working with Master Data Management domains including strategy, planning, management and technology solution
- One (1) year of experience working with enterprise reference data
- One (1) year of experience supporting data integration, data governance, data life cycle management, data quality and data strategy
- One (1) year of experience working with Master Data Management and Metadata Management tools including Informatica, Talend, Alteryx, Apache Atlast, Collibra or other data management systems
- Proficient in SQL and Python
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Prior experience in hospitality
- Prior experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in supporting disciplines such as data quality, data operations, Business Intelligence (BI)/Data and WH/Data Lake
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!