Our Corporate Strategy team provides strategic insight and thought leadership on high-impact projects across Hilton. The team works with senior leadership to help identify and understand the forces impacting our business and to activate strategies to advance our goals. Team members gain exposure to different functions within Hilton and get to build relationships across the organization. Corporate Strategy team members have gone on to take leadership roles within Hilton; junior team members have also chosen to pursue top-tier MBA programs after their time with the team.
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Analyst on the Corporate Strategy team, you will work closely with internal team members and cross-functionally across the organization, playing an active role in all aspects of a strategy project. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You will provide analytical rigor, project management skills, and business insight for a broad range of strategy projects.
More specifically, you will:
- Perform detailed quantitative and qualitative analyses to drive decision making - including analyzing data, developing business and financial models, synthesizing insights, and developing recommendations.
- Facilitate multiple, ongoing strategic initiatives. You will often work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Collaborate across various functional areas (Brands, Finance, Development, Technology, Operations, Analytics, Marketing, Sales, etc.) and develop positive relationships.
- Build reports and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations.
- Present findings and recommendations to Corporate Strategy leaders and to other senior stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Passion for the Hospitality industry
- Excellent general problem solving and storytelling skills
- Strong financial modeling/analytical skills and the ability to quickly synthesize data
- A track record of demonstrating leadership and initiative
- Willingness to work on unstructured, ambiguous problems
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and project management skills, including ability to effectively handle and prioritize multiple projects/activities and challenging priorities at a time
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities, performing well under pressure and time constraints
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- One (1) year of experience working in Corporate Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Development, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Investor Relations, Analytics
- Advanced user of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Hospitality or travel industry experience
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!