Aston Carter is supporting our client, a mid-sized Government Contractor in their search for a Senior Accountant
- Prepare timely, complete, and accurate monthly financial reports
- Process bank reconciliations and budget variance analysis
- Work with Project Managers as it relates to billing and revenue recognition
- Collaborate with Project Analyst(s) to devise a structure that considers billing, revenue and cost accumulation requirements.
- Prepare various client billing types such as Cost Plus, T&M and Fixed Price billings for submission to customer(s).
- Perform monthly revenue review and review discrepancies and research findings
- Perform monthly reconciliations of billed & unbilled vs. revenue activities
- Research and resolve unexplained reconciled items.
- Prepare closing general ledger entries for various accounts, including cash, accruals, and accounts payable.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or related field
- Master's degree is a plus but not required
- Minimum one 3 years experience working with a Government Contractor
- Deltek CostPoint
If interested, apply or reach out to Stephen Baughan directly at 571-480-5888
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.