Senior Accountant - Buckhead
Great opportunity to join an Atlanta-based market leader as a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant responsibilities will include: month end close for multiple entities, preparing financial reporting packages, variance analysis, performing bank reconciliations, posting journal entries, and intercompany transactions. The company offers a collaborative culture, good work/life balance, strong benefits including work from home 2 to 4 days/week, and the potential for long-term growth. Local candidates only.
The ideal Senior Accountant candidate will have:
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience including staff and senior accountant roles
- Must have full cycle accounting experience and solid accounting base knowledge
- Proficiency with Excel (vlookups and pivot tables)
- Strong Excel skills and MS Dynamics or similar ERP experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Process improvement mindset
Preferred skills for the Senior Accountant candidate include:
- Public Accounting experience; Big 4 a huge plus
- CPA high preferred (at least one part passed)
- Multi-location experience highly preferred
Local Candidates Only
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking a new career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74779 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.