The Intersect Group is partnering with a growing global organization in Atlanta, GA for a Senior Accountant to join their team! This is not your 'typical' Senior Accountant, month end accounting role. You will be responsible for providing reliable financial data and researching, analyzing, reviewing and reconciling all accounts. If this excites you, keep reading!
What You Will Be Doing as a Senior Accountant:
- Review journal entries and research variances; correct entries and allocate expenditures and accruals
- Perform and maintain balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Prepare and present monthly financial statement results and analysis to management
- Provide support for quarterly reviews and audits
- Ensure all financial information is in accordance with GAAP and state and federal regulations and is SOX compliant
Requirements for this Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of accounting experience combined in both Staff and Senior roles
- Knowledge of public accounting principles and practices
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 66211 when responding to this ad.