Our client, a dynamic Accounting firm in Manalapan, NJ has an exciting opportunity for a Temporary CPA/Senior Accountant to help them during tax season! This would be a temporary full-time position. This has been voted as a great place to work and widely known as a firm that treats their employees well.
- Organize and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
- Analyze transactions
- Keep company financial information confidential
- Compute taxes owed by following tax code.
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns using electronic filing software.
- Ensure a copy of the completed return is provided to the client.
- Help taxpayers by using their federal, state and local codes and see to it that clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under the law of government.
- Review documentation for potential deductions and credits.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Accountant
- Must have experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with UltraTax highly preferred
- Microsoft Office experience a plus
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial procedures
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Good organizational and communication skills to work with firm clients
- Must be able to work well with team members
- Experience in write-up work and closing client books
- Experience in preparation of financial statements
- Experience in preparation of tax returns
- Experience with payroll and payroll tax returns