Our client seeking a Senior Accountant/Analyst with experience working in a financial environment. This position will work closely with top management and will report directly to the Head of their Department. Relocation is an option and you must NOT need sponsorship currently or in the future. This is a permanent, full-time position.
- Complete month-end closings, financial reporting, labor reports, forecasting, budgeting, and support long-term plans of the business.
- Perform financial and cost accounting functions in accordance with GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, and Corporate policies.
- Perform monthly financial closing including journal entry preparation, balance sheet account reconciliations, and analysis of results
- Oversee and maintain fixed asset system.
- Work with Division management to provide business analysis, develop annual profit plans, monthly/quarterly forecasts including capital justifications and calculation of ROI.
- Responsible for annual physical inventory counts and inventory valuation.
- Complete quarterly SOX checklist and narratives review.
- 5.plus years experience in Plant/Manufacturing Accounting
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance is required.
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder.
Job Type: Full-time