Aston Carter is currently partnered with a great company that has grown over the past several years. The role reports to a great manager with a strong accounting background. The company is targeting 3+ years of strong corporate accounting or public accounting experience.
- Analyze department procedures
- Identify and resolve problems and inconsistencies while identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities
- Monthly accounting close activities including journal entries, account reconciliations, analytics and reporting
- Ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Analyze expenses and expense accruals
- Review and reconcile bank transactions
- Maintain fixed asset records
- Process monthly recurring invoices and credit memos
- Execute monthly customer transactions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of corporate accounting or public accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.