Our client seeking a Senior Accountant/Analyst with experience working in a financial environment. Relocation is available and a sponsorship is not offered at the time. This is a permanent, full-time position.
- Complete month-end closings, financial reporting, labor reports, forecasting, budgeting, and support long-term plans of the business.
- Perform financial and cost accounting functions in accordance with GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, and Corporate policies.
- Perform monthly financial closing including journal entry preparation, balance sheet account reconciliations, and analysis of results
- Oversee and maintain fixed asset system.
- Work with Division management to provide business analysis, develop annual profit plans, monthly/quarterly forecasts including capital justifications and calculation of ROI.